They present a significant amount of knowledge and resources to do so. Providing this information establishes credibility and trust with potential supporters and clients. It creates an opportunity for people to discover what it is about you and your brand that makes your approach and offerings unique.
One of the best ways to share knowledge is by creating a community of existing and potential clients, as well as peers/colleagues and other supporters who share your common goal. For example, I created the Awakening Village as a community for conscious entrepreneurs and business leaders to gather in person and on line to share information, and inspire and support each other. It has become a wellspring of clients, suppliers, partners and media associates.
Tips for creating a thriving community
- Get to know individuals within your ideal clientele. What challenges do they face? How can you help to solve or resolve these issues?
- Offer some free information and resources to help to resolve a problem. Don’t give away all of your expertise, but provide good value through limited but significant content that directly relates to the services, products or solutions that you are offering.
- Be consistent in your information-sharing. Provide a printed and/or online newsletter at least once a month, along with informative blog posts, podcasts, YouTube videos and/or community events on a regular basis, but not too often. You don’t want to annoy potential or existing clients and have them unsubscribe from your community list.
- Make people feel like they’re part of something important and special: a club, association, community group, even a movement!
- Encourage participation by sharing their information and through contests, intrinsic and extrinsic rewards, etc.
- Ask people who have done business with you or collaborated with you in others ways to refer you to others who might be interested in what you are doing. When someone is pleased with the work you’ve done, request a testimonial from him or her to display in your branding materials.
- Look for case studies that support the work that you are doing so that you can share this information.
A breakthrough approach to business and community leadership for a changing global Landscape.
Your FREE guide to building a conscious business and community of supporters; and accelerating your impact, performance and prosperity!
Also check out:
- New Program Starting in March, 2017—Would you like to create or expand a conscious business? Do you want to intently lead an organization? Or perhaps you have a whole new social movement in mind? The Change Leader Mentorship© has everything you need to achieve your highest potential as a change maker.
- Create your own personal blueprint for building a viable business doing what you love and making a difference in the world. Master of Business Abundance Program©
- Not sure what your purpose or concept is yet? Check out my upcoming workshop: Tap into Your Zen Spot©
- Join our Private Soul Networking Community: Awakening Village©
- Watch other Facebook Live events
- Check out all upcoming events
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please write us: Contact@DesigningTransformation.com
Or Call: 514-825-0732