• Make a positive impact in the world?
• Inspire a movement?
• Lead a community effort?
• Beautify/better the world with your gifts, skills and/or experience?
• Heal, teach or help others in some other way?
If so, you are a change leader!
Change leaders don’t necessarily have a big title, high-level position or extensive career portfolio. What they have is the unyielding desire to continually improve themselves, their community and the greater society.
Change leaders are the modern world’s true adventurers, architects and alchemists. However, navigating this new terrain can be difficult with limited resources, little support and often no roadmap. The good news is that there is a large and expanding market that supports change leaders. It is known by various names. Aaron Hurst calls it the Purpose Economy. Paul Hawken has referred to it as “the largest social movement in history that is restoring grace, justice, and beauty to the world.” The ventures involved in this burgeoning market are known as social enterprises or transformational businesses, or nicknamed LOHAS (for Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability).
The underlying goal is to improve the world by transforming lives, especially in the areas of health and fitness, personal development, spirituality, the environment and sustainable living, as well as social justice.
The market for transformational products and services is estimated at $578 billion worldwide and is expanding at a rate of approximately 10% annually. By tapping into this market, you have a wonderful opportunity to earn a good living doing rewarding work that helps others to improve their lives. Creating a transformational business or establishing a leadership role in this historic social movement is a totally realistic way to express yourself authentically, work on your own terms, and achieve prosperity.
The opportunity to be a part of this market is tremendous – if done correctly. Unfortunately, many people make avoidable mistakes and/or miss out on important opportunities. Some lose everything. Their financial loss and personal heartache could have been avoided, and the world gifted with the goods and/or services these individuals had to offer.
The BIGGEST issues that social entrepreneurs/change leaders tend to face are:
- Knowing how to translate their knowledge, skills and experience into a successful venture
- Starting out with little or no money
- Creating an authentic brand that reflects their message and gets noticed
- Identifying the best candidates for their products and services
- Learning how to develop a community of supporters, clients and partners without resorting to pushy or annoying marketing tactics
- Understanding how to put together a platform and programs to best serve your community
The three BIGGEST mistakes that social entrepreneurs/change leaders make:
- Failing to clarify their vision and set measurable goals to achieve it
- Avoiding the process of creating a strategy or blueprint to help them successfully design, build and promote their business or venture
- Mirroring what others are doing with the hope that it will also work for them
A breakthrough approach to business and community leadership for a changing global Landscape.
Your FREE guide to building a conscious business and community of supporters; and accelerating your impact, performance and prosperity!
Also check out:
- New Program Starting in March, 2017—Would you like to create or expand a conscious business? Do you want to intently lead an organization? Or perhaps you have a whole new social movement in mind? The Change Leader Mentorship© has everything you need to achieve your highest potential as a change maker.
- Create your own personal blueprint for building a viable business doing what you love and making a difference in the world. Master of Business Abundance Program©
- Not sure what your purpose or concept is yet? Check out my upcoming workshop: Tap into Your Zen Spot©
- Join our Private Soul Networking Community: Awakening Village©
- Watch other Facebook Live events
- Check out all upcoming events
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please write us: Contact@DesigningTransformation.com
Or Call: 514-825-0732